Hillwood Diamond Diva

Hillwood Diamond Diva
Bridget winning under Judge Edd E. Bivin

Friday, March 11, 2011

On the road again

Hi, this is Moose, now known as Sean.  I had a great trip with dad and met my Auntie Juli in Paw Paw and then went home with her.  My foster mommy thought I was really cute and kissed and loved on me right away.  But, there was a problem with her extra faucets and they decided that she should not try to take on a second baby, so Auntie Juli packed me in a cozy warm box with my new foster brother and set off to meet my mom and dad.  They really liked my new foster brother, but of course he's not as cute as me.  BOL  I came back to my real mom and he went back home to his.  It was quite the adventure, I was able to tell my brothers and sisters about my travels in the big, wide world, and they were really impressed. 

1 comment: