Hillwood Diamond Diva

Hillwood Diamond Diva
Bridget winning under Judge Edd E. Bivin

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mattie's ultrasound

Friday we went to see Dr. Will and have Mattie's ultrasound done.  She has 4 nice little blobs in there.  She has been a little under the weather, not liking her food first thing in the morning but that is improving.  She is beginning to act like her old self, not sure what's going on but happy anyhow.  She should be due around the 10th of June, of course, my husband and my backup Juli will be gone to a dog show that weekend leaving me on labor duty.  I'm sure Summer will be glad to be assistant midwife with me.  I told Mattie that she has to have 3 girls and a boy.  Her full sister Candy had puppies last week, she had 6 Blenheim boys (sadly one did not survive) and 1 lonely little tricolor girl. 

Mattie is scheduled to have her x-ray done on June 6th, so there won't be any surprises for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment